As a new student, you’ll find KeiWay an ideal place to embark on your college journey. With more than 20 programs from which to choose, there’s sure to be an area of study that’s right for you. And, with an excellent student-to-faculty ratio, you know you’ll get the individual attention you deserve.
Ready to apply?
It's easy. Just follow these steps:
- Identify the course/programme you wish to pursue.
- Ensure you meet the minimum admission requirements for the course.
- Download an application form here.
- Complete the application for admission.
- Submit the fully completed application form.
Scholarships & Tuition Waivers
New students only need to submit a complete Application for Admission, transcripts and academic certificates in order to be considered for merit-based scholarships and tuition waivers. No separate applications for these items are required.